Coffee and Celluloid hit the road, documenting the Miami StartupBus and its journey to SXSW. Six buses left from different cities around the country. On board were about 25 entrepreneurs. Their task was to form teams and launch companies to present at SXSW Interactive.
Coffee and Celluloid was on board the Miami bus, filming all the action, posting videos in an extremely tight turnaround, and creating pitch videos for the teams on board.
- 4 Straight Days of Filming
- Mobile Production Studio with 2 cameras, steadicam, editing system, and data backup
- Overnight turnaround of edited segments from the day’s events, posted online
- Livestreaming part of the StartupBus trip
- 6 pitch videos shot, edited, and delivered in 12 hours